Sunday, March 24, 2013

Office for Granted

My previous blog, eons??  before talks about time.  The time in between went swiftly without notice.  March 31, 2013 -   I have to bid farewell to my office on superannuation.  Nearly 37 years.  The journey had tumultuous periods inter-spread with joy, disappointments and frustrations.  On the brink, I recongnise the job gave me, without my request, the social ineraction that sustains human spirit.  Friends, sworn rivals, janus faced friends, proverbial exploitative bosses - all these entertained me on all working days, live.  Bereft of these, I have some apprehension in travelling further.  I had taken all these friends and foes for granted, never  realising the temporal nature of the relationship.  God willing, it is time for seeking new co-passengers for the journey ahead.  Now I will be holding new friends and foes in the right perspective.

1 comment:

  1. JUZ CN YR BLOG AFTER ABT 2 YEARS. WHAT A FANTASTIC NARRATION OF YOUR OFFICIALDOM. TODAY YOU, TOMORROW ME AND DAY AFTER, SOMEONE, GOT TO BID FAREWELL. WE HAD LEARNT SO MAY THINGS FROM YOU. HOPE CONTINE TO LEARN BY BLOGGING N FACEBOOKING. BI BI BI TILL THEN, SEE YOU SOON. AAROORUN.

    ReplyDelete